3/19/2010

Share
"Lettin My Soul Take Me Away From The Hurt And Despair"


Another great lost! Jun Seba aka Nujabes, famous japanese producer, died on 2/26/2010 from a car crash...

"We deeply regret the loss of a unique talent and a close friend. Through his soulful music, Nujabes has touched so many people around the world, even beyond his dreams. It continued to amaze me how young listeners of all backgrounds learned of his enigmatic name, and expressed support for his music." (Hydeout Productions)

I am not exaggerating when I say Nujabes is a true legend. He introduced me to Japanese and jazzy Hip Hop with Modal Soul, still a classic in my eyes. This is a big loss for music, but I am sure his music will live forever. We wish his family, friends and close ones all the best. Now lets pay hommage to this lost legend by listening to his incredible music. Jun Seba, R.I.P.














No comments:

Post a Comment