11/17/2010

Beats International

Share




Who?! No, not Beats International!! Mash Up International!!! Yeah, the guys from sweden.
Check out the new video to their hit `Animal` featuring the lovely Gnucci Banana.

"I was really ill one evening so Spoek fed me with whiskey and I was cured so I tagged along to his gig at The Rumble in Malmö. On the dancefloor I got humped and humped back on a tight tahi chick namned Thatsanie. Then she said come to Uppsala and meet the gang; Mash Up International, I said hell yeah. They sent me a instrumental, a soca remake of Miike Snow's Animal and said kill it. So I did and performed it in Uppsala at a student party, that was my first gig ever. I did a killah move that evening even though I knew I wasn't capable so my pants got torn and I was lookin like white trash on my first gig ever.

After that show I've been lucky enough to do another one and another one and some more and I've done most of them with mah boys Mash Up International and this song has been the one that gets most fists in the air, the most girls on stage and the most sing-a-longing. Thanks Miike Snow for that one! And then we decided hey let's meet and make a video so we did with our friend Fajta and shot the video in his office a sunday afternoon, me wearing a tiger suit that I borrowed from Swedish national television and Mash Up being amazing. No budget, no comb, not really that much time but all good. Long live the diy!"

(by Gnucci Banana, for more click here)


Mash Up International & Gnucci Banana - Animal from FAJTA on Vimeo.



Mash Up International & Gnucci Banana - Animal (via Mediafire)


and here the original track...


Mike Snow - Animal (via 4shared)









No comments:

Post a Comment